Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 18

Sydney to Hong Kong

Hotel Icon

Got to the Sydney airport around 6:30 this morning for a 10:40 flight, traffic in the city is really similar to home, if I left at 6, I'm there at 6:30, if I left at 7, I'm not there until 9, it wasn't fun sitting in the airport, even if it was in the first class lounge!! So I was very disappointed that Qantas has a change in equipment today, I didn't get to fly the A380 and instead had to live with the 747-400, nice plane but I really wanted to try the other. Anyway a rather uneventful flight that I slept through most of. Once I got to Hong Kong it was a really easy process to go from the airport to the hotel, although traffic was once again intense and the guy driving the shuttle bus thought he was driving a Porsche, glad I didn't have to drive here!! This is my first time in Hong Kong and it's a really vibrant city, I went out tonight around 10 and it was fully awake. I'm planning on doing the full tourist thing tomorrow, tour the city during the day and a harbour cruise at night. Here is a video looking outside my hotel room, sorry for the angle, just turn your monitor on its side!! Also, here is a link to my hotel room (very cool) and the view out the window (pictures)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Paul - I'm jealous of all your travels! Good job on your blog - love all the photo's and video's!

    ReplyDelete